If you are a quilt shop and you would like to support the Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative by acting as a "drop-off" center for Priority: Alzheimer's Quilts
you must agree to ship registered quilts Priority: Alzheimer's Quilts to the address we provide to you promptly on the 1st and 15th day of each month. If those days fall on a day the post office is closed, then ship the next day it is open.
Here are other ways you can participate:
- (optional) Offer discounts to customers on the days they turn in their quilts for shipping.
- (optional) Offer free product and technique demos geared toward 9" x 12" sized quilts.
- (optional) Offer block of the month selections for 9" x 12" sized quilts, or smaller.
- (optional) Hold clothesline quilt shows of Priority: Alzheimer's Quilts in the days just before shipping to raise awareness and honor quilt donors.
- (optional) Collect Viewer's Choice ballots ($1 a vote) for Priority: Alzheimer's Quilts displayed in their shop, sending it to the AAQI with the quilts.
- (optional) Offer a space for "Priority Bees" to meet in their shops for sit 'n sews to make Priority: Alzheimer's Quilts.
To sign up and be included on this web page, copy and paste the green text below into an email, fill in the information requested, attach ONE picture of your shop, and email it to AmiSimms@aol.com
Name of shop:
Other programs you offer (see above) relating to the support of the Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative.
Owner's direct email:
By submitting this information you agree to promptly ship registered quilts to the AAQI for your customers at your expense on the 1st and 15th of every month.